Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- 2 oz. mango nectar
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp refined sugar
- fresh mango slice for garnish
Pour Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka, mango nectar, lemon juice and refined sugar into a martini shaker. Add ice and shake until blended. Serve straight up or in a martini glass. Garnish with a fresh mango slice.
- 2 oz Boyd & Blair
- .5 oz pickle juice
Pour 2 ounces of Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka into a martini shaker filled with ice. Add pickle juice of your choosing. Shake for at least 10 seconds. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Serve up with a gherkin pickle garnish.
- 2.5 oz Boyd & Blair
- Splash of sparkling rosé
- Squeeze of lemon
Pour 2.5 ounces of Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka In a martini shaker half filled with cracked ice, add a splash of sparkling rosé and a squeeze of lemon. Shake quickly and pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
BLY Silver Rum
3 DOTS and a DASH
- 2 oz. BLY Silver Rum
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz. starfruit syrup*
- 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- *Starfruit Syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup juice from starfruit
- 1 cup sugar (white or demerara)
- Pour the water and starfruit juice into a saucepan and boil. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Let cool, pour into a mason jar and refrigerate for up to a week.
Pour 2 ounces of BLY Silver Rum into a martini shaker filled with ice. Add lime juice, starfruit syrup and pineapple juice. Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with starfruit slice.
Vanilla Pear Cocktail
- 1/2 ripe medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 oz. BLY Silver Rum
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 tsp juice of clementine
- seeds scraped from 1 vanilla pod
- tonic water
Muddle pear in shaker to release juice. Strain juice into separate shaker filled with ice and add rum, honey, clementine juice and vanilla seeds. Shake and strain into serving glass and top off with tonic. Garnish with pear slice.
Taste For Yourself
Discover bars, restaurants and retailers right in your neighborhood.